[daip] AIps cookbook appendix C (fwd)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:13:20 EST 2002

Can we get rid of the cv version of the web pages, or at least
the AIPS cookbook?  Miller was looking for the new version of
Appendix C and probably has the cv cookbook page bookmarked, so
he would miss the big warning that those pages are not being
updated.  I would imagine this is true for many people.  So
even if we announce there are new versions of chapters, they
will end up going to the old page and be confused.

Also, I am sure you know this, but if you try to get to the
AIPS page from www.nrao.edu, you get the cv version, it would
be much less confusing if it led first to the updated (aoc)
version.