[daip] Exclusive Offer from Direct-Ties.Com

promotion at direct-ties.com promotion at direct-ties.com
Mon Oct 22 04:53:10 EDT 2001

Direct-Ties.Com

Exclusive Offer 15% Off on Selected Products Plus Free P&P in the UK

Our pure silk ties are made entirely by hand from the very best woven
silk, twill or crepe exclusively imported from Lyon in France and Como
in Italy.

<http://www.direct-ties.com/recommend>
<http://www.direct-ties.com/recommend>
To find out more about the ties collection, please click below and
receive a massive 15% off.

www.direct-ties.com/recommend <http://www.direct-ties.com/recommend>

"We guarantee complete satisfaction, moreover if our products does not
meet your expectation,
simply return it for a prompt exchange, credit or refund of your
purchased price."
Best Wishes
Direct-Ties.Com

We respect your online privacy so if you would prefer not to receive
information of great offers via e-mail, then please e-mail us at
customerservices at direct-ties.com
subject line and your e-mail address. Thank you.