[daip] velocity resolutions

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Oct 5 10:04:25 EDT 2001

Dear Doug,

If you are not going to combine, paste, concatanate your two observation in
AIPS, then there is no problem. You understand it of cource.

If you are then you can convert your second observation to the first one resolution averaging two neighbour spectral point (task AVSPC).

I do not know if AIPS has an invert task to creat more spectral points.

Leonia