[daip] (no subject)

Data Analysts analysts at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 21 12:01:14 EST 2001

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From mercedes at astro.rug.nl Wed Nov 21 08:17 MST 2001
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:17:12 +0100 (MET)
From: "M.E. Filho" <mercedes at astro.rug.nl>
To: analysts at cv3.cv.nrao.edu

Hi, Ive trying to load VLBA data now for at least 5 times and
I jsut cant manage. I have four tapes. I try to load them in
in order of observing date. But as soon as it gets to file 6
on the second tape I get the following error:

JEANS > FITLD1: ---------- FILE   6 LOADED ----------
JEANS > FITLD1:     Can now do calibration transfer
JEANS > FITLD1:     Checks for invalid calibration tables
JEANS > FITLD1:     Does not round frequencies excessively
JEANS > FITLD1:     Now concatenates cal transfer tables
JEANS > FITLD1:     Now handles correct u,v,w labels
JEANS > FITLD1:     Now handles explicit subarrays
JEANS > FITLD1:     Tolerates data out of time order within days
JEANS > FITLD1:     Weights now proportional to integration time for VLBA
JEANS > FITLD1:     VLBA saturation correction now applied correctly
JEANS > FITLD1: UV data will be written in compressed format
JEANS > FITLD1: UVCREA: DUPLICATE NAME MULTI       .UVDATA.   1
JEANS > FITLD1: BTRTAB: COULD NOT FIND OR CREATE UV FILE FOR TABLES
JEANS > FITLD1: ERROR      2 RETURNED FROM BTRTAB
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type FG
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type CQ
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type SU
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type AN
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type FQ
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type PC
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type WX
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type TY
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type GC
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type OB
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type MC
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type CT
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type IM
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type AT
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type HI
JEANS > FITLD1: Destroyed UV image file: catno=      1 disk= 1
JEANS > FITLD1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
JEANS > FITLD1: jeans        31DEC01 TST: Cpu=     884.5  Real=    1201

and zap...all my mulit file is gone. Any suggestions?

----- End Included Message -----