[daip] cjobgen and FITLD

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:44:49 EST 2001

Dear Barry,

We received a bug report from a user who was trying to
load a space VLBI experiment.  He said that FITLD was
finding 2 FREQIDs (with identical frequencies) for certain
jobs and also finds that there is no data for one of the
FREQIDs.  I looked at the correlator jobs for this
experiment (W401B, Feb 01) and cjobgen seems to have
created 2 frequency rows for 4 of the jobs (3322, 3323, 3327,
3328).  However, only one row is actually used in the job.
This seems to confuse the heck out of FITLD, the user had to
load the files in separately, use MATCH to match the antenna
tables and then DBCON all his data.  Is it possible to fix
cjobgen so it does not create frequency rows that are not
used?

Thanks,

Amy