[Fwd: [daip] new feature in fillm]

Bryan Butler bbutler at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:51:48 EST 2001

>the numbers in CL v. 1 with those that I would normally apply using CLCOR

this brings up another issue that michael actually pointed
out to me and that i intend to fix, but just haven't had
a chance to do it yet.  FILLM should be reporting (at least
to the screen, and probably to the history file) something
about what's being done in CL v1 - i.e., what are the
opacities that were *really* used as a fn. of time (if that
option is chosen)?  i'll try to get to it when i get back
from down under...

	-bryan