[daip] problems with MSORT on VLBA data

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Nov 12 10:54:33 EST 2001

Hi Josh,

We (the AIPS group) are very short now because the vacation.
I myself have returned from a short vacation yesterday.
In particular Eric is at the vacation. He is back after the thanksgiving.
Eric is an expert at this area (as well as at many others).

Can you wait until Eric comes back?

Thank you

Leonia