[daip] combining epoch 1950 and 2000 data

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri May 25 16:50:58 EDT 2001

Tyler,

>Should I run EPOSW on the B1950 file before running
>UVFIX?

I do not think so.
The key statement is that you need to use UVFIX any way to have your UV
calculated at the same coordinate system.

What AIPS version do you have? Probably it is very ancient.

If you have a problem to get the last version of AIPS, then
Eric Greisen can offer you another way recalculating UV: EPOSW=>UVSRT.
UVFIX would be better.

Leonia

PS. Please address your next messages to daip at nrao.edu as well