[daip] Newsletter article for comment

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri May 18 18:35:52 EDT 2001

Hi Eric et al.,

This looks okay.  One addition I would make at the very end,
add the following sentence:

>From within the 31DEC01 version of AIPS, typing "RUN VLBAUTIL"
followed by "HELP VLBAUTIL" will give a list of the procedures
and a one-line description of each.

Eric, it turns out that newsletter contributions are due to
Betty today, can you make any suggested changes (from me
and others) and then forward to Betty.  Also, it should
have some set of names signed at the bottom--either yours
or yours and Amy's or yours and Amy's and mine.

jim