[daip] help friedly AIPS manager

Dale Frail dfrail at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:05:09 EST 2001

I'ts been a while since I've started up AIPS on my mahine (indus)
but I get this...
rm: cannot unlink `/home/AIPS/31DEC01/LINUX/LOAD/TPMON2': Permission denied
STARTPMON: [INDUS] FAILED to remove /home/AIPS/31DEC01/LINUX/LOAD/TPMON2
STARTPMON: [INDUS]  - ask your friendly AIPS manager to do this, and
STARTPMON: [INDUS]    also to create a new hard link to TPMON2,
STARTPMON: [INDUS]    and to restart this TPMON daemon.  You cannot
STARTPMON: [INDUS]    restart TPMON2 for tape drive number 1

Dale