[daip] Prolbems with task Star

Carlos Vargas cvargas at naic.edu
Sat Mar 24 15:04:23 EST 2001

	Dear Aips Helper:
	I'm a AIPS user from the Arecibo Observatory/NAIC, I use the 15APR98
version and I have a problem with the tasks: STAR and KNTR to plot some
positions with a string name.  Whenever I do a plot i which I intend to plot a
cross, or any other figure, to designate a position with a string name, the
figure never shows up, only a horizontal line with the string name.
	I have tried to change the inputs for the STAR command and different
things with KNTR and CNTR to produce the plot that I want, but I have been
unsuccesful.  I wait for your answer with hope.

	Sincerely;
	Carlos A. Vargas Alvarez
	cvargas at naic.edu
	vargasalvarez at excite.com