[daip] AIPS TV

Edward Colbert colbert at pha.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 1 11:57:22 EST 2001

Hi,

My sun solaris workstation got moved from one server to another, so the
AIPS tree got moved as well.  We have a sym link from it's new location
to /usr/local/src/aips, which is where it was on the old server.

The AIPS TV window does not appear now when loading AIPS.  Here are
the error messages.  Do you know why this might be happening?  Hopefully
it will not require a new installation since I need to use it for an
upcoming deadline and can't spend a day doing that.

Thanks
Ed Colbert