[daip] problem with SNPLT?

Claire Chandler cchandle at aoc.nrao.edu
Sat Jun 30 17:07:28 EDT 2001

chaps,

I'm trying to use SNPLT to plot the difference between RCP and LCP for an
SN table.  however, when I set the amplitudes in my SN table to unity,
either using SNCOR or by running CALIB with phase only, I get non-zero
differences for the amplitudes when using SNPLT with STOKES 'DIFF'.  in
some cases, indeed, the amplitude "difference" between RCP and LCP has
values of 2-3.  is there something I'm not understanding about plotting
the difference between RCP and LCP in SNPLT?

Claire