[daip] AIPS AN files for VLBA

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jun 8 12:53:37 EDT 2001

Hi Lincoln,

I have used the task PRTAB (instead of PRTAN) to print an AN table
and found the confirmation that something is wrong inside of PRTAN.

PRTAB gives nonzero values for both POLE-X and POLE-Y;
POLE-Y of PRTAB appears as POLE-X at PRTAN.

I think that PRTAB prints POLE-X and POLE-Y directely from the AN table and
PRTAN prints them having carried out some conversion.

Any way it looks like you are right: there is a problem in PRTAN(fortunately
not in the correlator). I'll look in PRTAN.

Thank you for the pointing out to the bug.

Leonia