No subject

Lincoln Greenhill lincoln at rgalp8.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 2 20:52:32 EDT 2001

Subject: aips_gripe
{02-JUN-2001 20:43:41}
{rgalp8       UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{   24  31DEC01  DEC}
{lincoln greenhill}
{cfa}
{6174957194}
{ACCOR in DEC01 writes an SN table with source_id = 1 for all solution
 intervals, no matter what source is observed, when the SOLINT is set to
 a small number, (in this case 2.5 minutes - which is much shorter
 than the length of a scan).  We experienced this on the AOC
 computer rm251c-1.  It is also possible that solutions are written for times
 outside scan boundaries...but I am not absolutely sure of that
 claim at this moment.
  }
{ACCOR sets source-id=1 in output SN tbl despite what is actually observed.}
{greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu}
{ }