[daip] Thanks!

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Fri Jan 19 20:48:36 EST 2001

Thanks to assistance from the local Unix User's Group (CHUUG), I think I
have daip protected against this sort of nonsense.

For all messages that come to daip now, unless they are explicity to
"daip" (and I got a nice regular expression that handles almost any form
of the address), they'll have to be approved by the list owner.  Right now
that's me, but if any of you (Eric, Jim, Amy, Leonia, or Ernie; sorry,
Ketan!) want this honourable duty, let me know and I'll be happy to
delegate it :-)

I'll be testing it a bit over the weekend, and hopefully you won't have to
endure more than one or two test messages.

				- Pat