[daip] the warning: "Frequencies do not lie on a uniform grid.."

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 18 18:02:41 EST 2001

Hi Litsa,

FRING has typed the warning: "Frequencies do not lie on a
uniform grid.." when it is actually not true.
It was because the tolerance 1E-7 of the frequncy channel
space is too small and contradicts with the accuracy of
the frequency set given as 'REAL'.
So I have changed the tolerabce to 1E-3 and it should help.

I have put the corrected version to the system and it will be available
tomorrow through mid night job if you are served by MNJ.

Anyway you can ignore this warning.

Leonia