[daip] Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:48:24 +0100

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 18 10:37:54 EST 2001

Patrick P. Murphy writes:
 > On a completely unrelated topic, re: the difficulties with CDPREP.  Do you
 > want me to have a go at it?  I was thinking of this (for a change I have
 > no meetings today - amazing - cf. def'n of "gift horse") and didn't want
 > to do anything that might step on your toes if you were working on it.

There are 2 things remaining both of which I am absolutely powerless
to do anything about - unless you want to provide me with root
passwords.

1. The actual DDT files are unreacable from auidom for some bizarre
reason.  Add there should also be (??) Y2K files.

2. aipsmgr has no privilege whatsoever to write in the named iso
area.

If you do nothing about these, I will cancel the release.

ERic