[daip] AIPS QR

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 31 18:21:01 EST 2001

Hi Jim,

My only comment is about your item 4, under key developments.
TECOR is not part of VLBAUTIL procedure.  Unless this has
happened in the past week while I have been away.  Also, as
far as I know (I looked in CHANGE.DOC) the defaults etc. in FRING
were never modified in a procedure nor were the help files for
the procedures that use FRING modified.  FRING.HLP was modified,
but although the error was noticed by Lorant, who was running
the procedures, it really had nothing to do with the procedures.
If you want to replace FRING with something, use INDXR, I did
correct the defaults in the procedures that used INDXR.

Cheers,

Amy