[daip] possible bug in SNEDT

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:35:07 EST 2001

Hi all,

There seems to be a bug in SNEDT.  I am running SNEDT in
crowded mode (CROWDED =1) so it plots things originally
with all IFs and polarizations on the same plot.  This data
has 2 IFs.  When I try to switch to a single IF by using
ENTER IF, SNEDT says:
SNEDT1: IF    3 OUT OF RANGE   1 -   2

and never gives me a chance to enter an IF.

This sounds like it is a problem with using CROWDED, although
I suppose it could be a feature.  Switching between polarizations
works fine.  Below I append my inputs.  If you want I can take
a look at it.

Amy

AIPS 1: SNEDT: Interactive SN/CL-table data editor using the TV
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     'J2052+3635  '          Input UV data (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UVCOP '                Input UV data (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV data (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        2                    Input UV data disk drive #
AIPS 1: INEXT      'CL'                    Input'SN' or 'CL' table
AIPS 1: INVERS       10                    Input table file version no.
AIPS 1: DODELAY       1                    > 0 => also edit delay/rate
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Time range to include
AIPS 1: BIF           0                    First IF to include
AIPS 1: EIF           0                    Last IF to include
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  List of antennas to include
AIPS 1: FREQID       -1                    Frequency ID; 0 => 1
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      0                    Subarray number 0 => 1.
AIPS 1: SOLINT        0                    Times within SOLINT (min) are
AIPS 1:                                    treated as equal.
AIPS 1: DETIME        0                    Break interval (min)
AIPS 1: DOTWO         1                    True => do second observable
AIPS 1:                                    plot of main baseline
AIPS 1: EXPERT        0                    > 0 start in expert mode
AIPS 1: CROWDED       1                    > 0 => allow plots with all
AIPS 1:                                    polarizations and IFs
AIPS 1: ANTUSE        1           2        Initial displayed antennas
AIPS 1:               3           4           5           6
AIPS 1:               7           8           9          10
AIPS 1:              11        *rest 0
AIPS 1: BADDISK    *all 0                  Disks to avoid for scratch.