[daip] Re: IMAGR

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Aug 28 18:44:06 EDT 2001

thlee writes:

 > Thanks for your email. The following are the first few lines from PRTCC
 > outputs with FLUX = -1 & 0.0005 (I didn't use +1 because IMAGR would just
 > quit). As you can see, the clean components from FLUX=-1 are all at the
 > edge of the map, and the flux are not right either. During these two
 > operations, I have only changed the FLUX parameter.

        But a FLUX=-1 means quit at the first negative or when a
component has a flux of +1.0 or -1.0.  Read the help file.  It is odd
that it should make a CC file in this case.  When I tried it, IMAGR
quit abruptly with a 0 component CC file in OVERLAP 2 mode.  In
OVERLAP 0 mode it did not seem smart enough to quit but did 1
component at a time major cycles with correct components.  That needs
fixing.