[daip] W030f1

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Aug 10 16:31:05 EDT 2001

Hi Steven,

Your problems with w030f1 have bounced to me and I have
a few questions.  Just to clarify, the problem is that you
have gotten 4 stokes and only one (LL) is correct?  From
your e-mail to Jon Romney it looks like the problem may be
in MULTI, as it is what produces the SU table you are having
trouble with.  Could you send me the errors you get from
SPLIT when you try to run SPLIT the second time?  Could you
also send me the inputs you used in SPLIT (both times) and
MULTI?

Some things you might like to try are: using SPLAT instead
of SPLIT; and running FRING on the single source data file.
I can't promise these will work, but they may be worth a
try.

Cheers,

Amy