[daip] Re: AIPS

Ernest Allen eallen at cv.nrao.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:30:35 EDT 2001

Dear Vincenza,

      Sorry for the delay in responding, it appears Your original request
was misplaced, had to backtrack to get all the details. The delay was due
in part, to you requesting an older version of AIPS, which we no longer have
readily available. I am now in the process of trying to locate a copy for you.
I should know soon if one is available; otherwise we'll have to resurrect it
from another source. Either way, we'll expedite shipping to you as soon as we
get it.

    Again, we apoligize for the delay.

Regards,

Ernie Allen, AIPS GROUP