[daip] Re: Data Reduction

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Sep 19 12:50:28 EDT 2000

Hi Mercedes,

My guess is that you have not run TAMRG,
which is necessary to merge multiple GC tables that
you get if you load multiple correlator jobs.  This
is documented in the AIPS cookbook.

If you have a fairly recent version of 31DEC99
AIPS, you can run a script that will run
TAMRG, either MERGECAL or VLBAMCAL.  See VLBA
Scientific Memo no. 25 at

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/vlba/html/MEMOS/scimemos.html

Please let us know if this turns out to be your problem,
or if it's something else.

Best,

Jim Ulvestad