[daip] FILAIP fails

Ron Wilhelm wilhelmr at southwestern.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:11:35 EDT 2000

Hi,

Would someone please help me with this problem.  I am installing the
31DEC99 version of AIPS on my Linux box and I have been able to make it
successfully through INSTEP2 and INSTEP4.  When FILAIP starts up it
warns that no data directory has been defined, even though I have
defined a data directory, checked DADEVS.LIST and the path is there.  I
have also tried to run it manually as suggested but even after sourcing
the LOGIN.CSH file it still gives the same complant.  What else can I
try?  I am out of ideas.

Thanks,
Ron