[daip] aips_gripe

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Nov 16 15:41:05 EST 2000

Lincoln,

The difference can be explained by the mistake in the parameter of
ALTDEF which should be used to add or alter the description in the
catalogue map header of the relationship between the spectral-line velocity
and the frequency.

Please check that for the both cubes. Pay special attention on
RESTFREQ. I think the AXREF should be the same  for frequency and velocity
axes?

I'll look in the fortarn later.

regards

Leonia