[daip] SNEDT problem (31DEC00)

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Sun Nov 12 14:44:10 EST 2000

Michael Bietenholz writes:
 > Ahh, you guys must hate me by now ;)
 >
 >   My SNEDT (31DEC00; about Aug. 00 or so) does NOT flag all IF's or
 > all Polns. even though the corresponding buttons are pressed, either
 > on the TV display or on the output SN table.  (and the TV display
 > reads flag all IFs, polns at lower left).  The 15APR99 version did not
 > have this problem.
 >
 > my usual apologies if this has already been fixed and I just need a
 > newer version of SNEDT

Are you running in the CROWDED environment or why do you expect all
IFs and pols to be flagged?  Are you sure that your version is this
recent?  There was a related fix around 8-11 July.

I never actually use SNEDT - I suppose I should try it.  The fixes
were in the EDIT class as a whole incl SNEDT.

Eric