[daip] Help with IMAGR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Nov 12 14:04:47 EST 2000

Ben,

IMAGR (in the default option) creates the image that is the sum of
the residual image and the CC components convolved with the beam
determined by BMIN, BMAJ.

As it written in help you can create the image equaled to the residual,
if BMAJ<0.

In HELP:

  BMAJ.......The FWHM (asec) major axis of the restoring beam. If 0;
             value obtained from fitting to the beam.
             If <0; output will contain the residual image.

You can restore (add) the clean components using the task RSTOR.

Regards

Leonia