[daip] Gabriela Castelletti

Gabriela Castelletti gcastell at iafe.uba.ar
Fri Nov 3 12:29:34 EST 2000

Hello,
my name is Gabriela Castelletti. I have some problems with the 15APR98
version of aips, so  I thought maybe you could help me.
The problem is FLATN task, because I have multiple fields (my data is for
C-array)  from IMAGR and I want to combine them in a image using FLATN.
When I used this task, the output image is terrible whit a blanked region
between the image and the coordinates labels. Also the image is not
complete, I can have some part of the fields that I want combine!!!
The final image is cuted!!!
I don't know why happened this, maybe you can help me.

thanks in advance

Regards, Gabriela