[daip] FILLM and Tsys flags

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Nov 3 10:50:03 EST 2000

Jim,

You know that the following statement can be derived from
   the FILLM's help:

   CPARM(2).NE. 0  => ignore Modcomp flags.

I have looked into the codes and found:

  CPARM(2).NE. 0  => PASFLG = .TRUE.

Subroutine MCCHED uses PASFLG:

If the current CDA number corresponds to "channel 0" then
   the subroutine MCCHED does not do anything with flags.

If the current CDA number does not correspond to "channel 0" then
   if PASFLG then the subroutine MCCHED converts the relevant
   FLAGs to .FALSE.

So it looks like FILLM carries out the right job ignoring
"the relevant flags"

I do not know the details but I hope that "the relevant flags"
are the Modcomp flags.

Leonia