[daip] aips cookbook error (fwd)

Martin Hardcastle M.Hardcastle at bristol.ac.uk
Fri May 5 13:30:13 EDT 2000

A user reports a problem with the AIPS cookbook (see forwarded message
below).

Re my e-mail exchange with Eric Greisen yesterday: it turns out that
our `midnight job' had been silently failing since 31DEC99 was
installed because the standard do_daily script assumes that LOGIN.SH
is in the current directory. Having fixed this, I was able to run it
by hand this morning without too many problems, so I hope it'll be
running automatically from now on -- just thought I should let you
know that this is the case.