[daip] TV server

J. Ricardo Rizzo jrizzo at oan.es
Wed May 3 09:35:27 EDT 2000

Hello,

I recently installed de 15OCT99 version on my home PC. I am about to
up-date to 31DEC99, in order to work with data from the MAC
autocorrelator at the 12-m telescope.

The problem is with the TV server. All other servers (Message, Tk) work
well. The message error is:

ZSSS02 connect (INET): refused connection
ZSSSOP: CHANNEL ASSIGN ERROR FOR LUN 9
YTVOPE: TV OPEN ERROR 6
TV OPEN ERROR 6

I revised my etc/services and my /etc/rc.d/rc.local files. Perhaps the
problem is that the PC is running stand-alone, not connected to the
internet?

I have installed Mandrake 7.0-2 (compatible with Red Hat 6.?) on an
Athlon 600 MHz

Besdies the sign below, please, send your answer to the e-mail
jrizzo at teleline.es

Thank you very much in advance

J. Ricardo Rizzo

jrizzo at oan.es