[daip] Midnight Job

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jun 14 16:42:32 EDT 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:29:38 -1000 (HST), Michael Ledlow
   <mledlow at noao.edu> said:

> I would be interested in running the midnight job with AIPS version
> 31DEC99.  Please forward any relevant info needed to set this up.

                  http://www.cv.nrao.edu/aips/dec99.html
and
                  http://www.cv.nrao.edu/aips/mnj.html

have some of the details.  If you have an old version, you can basically
proceed.  Things get a bit stickier if you are putting in 31DEC99 from
scratch; I don't have install.pl finished yet (almost, honest!) but I can
probably talk you through most of the install otherwise.

				- Pat