[daip] AIPS Article in Linux Journal - online only

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Tue Jun 13 09:49:07 EDT 2000

Well, I didn't quite make the printed version.  No biggee (they still paid
for it!)...

   http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue75/4040.html

It's available also under the general Issue 75 URL (frames):

   http://www2.linuxjournal.com/cgi-bin/frames.pl/index.html

if you click on "magazine" in the left menu, then click on "issue #75" in
the main body of the text (about a screenfull down), then scroll down to
the strictly on-line section; AIPS is the very last thing on the page.

Too bad that they slightly messed up one of the figures; there's a missing
baseline in figure 3.  I'll see if I can get them to fix it.

				- Pat