[daip] test to see if all source data is flagged?

Chris Fassnacht cfassnac at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:27:25 EDT 2000

Hi AIP,

I have what may be a silly question.  Is there some way of seeing if all data
associated with one source in a multisource file is flagged?  Let me explain
my situation:

I am doing monitoring experiments in which I observe some subset of a sample of
sources in each epoch.  I have gone through and laboriously flagged data from
all of the epochs and run through the calibration once.  However, there was a
change I needed to make to the process which can be implemented in a very
automated way.  I'm trying to step through my ~80 epochs of data without
having my procedures bomb out in the middle of the process.  Now, the
procedures that I wrote to do this go through the SU table to check which
sources have been observed so that I don't try to split out a non-existent
source.  The problem is that sometimes a source _has_ been observed, but I've
flagged all the data associated with that source (the scans on each source are
only ~1min or so).  In this case, my procedures do find the source in the SU
table, but when I try to split out the data there are, of course, no valid
data to split and the task bombs out.  I'm wondering if there is some way
to get around this so I can just re-calibrate my whole monitoring program
in one shot.

Any guidance you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

	Chris