[daip] Re: FRING problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 21 11:41:59 EDT 2000

We have found and fixed the problem.  I version of FRING with one
minor bug remaining should have come to you by this morning's mnj.
That last bug fix will arrive tomorrow.  (The last occurrence of the
quoted string 'FRNSRC' in the file FRING.FOR should have been 'FRNALL'
- causing a warning about failure to release memory to occur and
eventually to run out of dynamic memory potentially as a consequence.)

Sorry about this.  I did not understand FRING well enough to succeed
at what I was trying to do.  I believe it works - tested on your data
and a rather different data set that also failed locally.