[daip] CONFI.FOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jul 20 12:33:05 EDT 2000

Douglas,

My last modification of CONFI was carried out at February 29, 2000.
At that time I increased the sise of the mask(topography) file to
2000x2000 and changed a little bit its format.

If you run mid night job you have to have the last version of CONFI.

Anyway you can look your CONFI version at $YPGNOT/CONFI.FOR
If the eights line is

      PARAMETER (MXMASK = 2000*2000)

then you have the last version, else not.

I am ready to send you the last version codes if you do not have it.
As it written in the help file:

  IN2FILE....Filename of the mask - restricted positions
             Three columns at the file:
             1. Pixel number at X;  I4
             2. Pixel number at Y;  I5
                Y changes faster than X (Scan by Y for each new X)
             3. Restricted (0) or not restricted (1);  I2
                Position of the given pixel in meters is determined
                by the two dimensional array CELL,

format of the file's row is I4,I5,I2.

A sample of the topographical  file is following:

   1    1 1
   2    1 1
   3    1 1
   4    1 1
   5    1 0
   6    1 0
   7    1 1
   8    1 1
   9    1 1
  10    1 1

The task CONFI has many option so it can be look complicate at the beginning.
The strategy of the topography fitting should include rotation and shifting
at the first stage.

Feel free to ask me any question about it

Leonia