[daip] FITLD

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:24:38 EDT 2000

Hi all,

It appears that FITLD has started ignoring CLINT at some time
in the past.  I hadn't inspected the CL table that
closely recently, but if you run FITLD out of 31DEC99 TEST,
with CLINT=0.25, then go look at your CL entry, it gives
an interval of 5 minutes (which is the default value).

We have not run USUBA or INDXR or anything else, this
just comes straight out of FITLD.

This can be fixed by deleting your CL 1 table and then
running INDXR with CPARM(3)=0.25; i.e., INDXR does listen.
But that's obviously not the recommended path.

I'm wondering if this is part of the reason I've been
having problems with phase referencing; because CLCAL
is supposed to be interpolating to give entries every
15 seconds, but all I'm really getting is one at the
start and finish of each scan.

ju