[daip] Re: CCEDT and BOX2CC

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 11 13:32:49 EDT 2000

Bob Zavala writes:

 > I am running AIPS test. I note that after running CCEDT with 3 boxes, then
 > going to a new image and setting 2 boxes and running BOX2CC the NCCBOX
 > parameter is updated to 2 but I still have coordinates in CCBOX for 3 boxes.
 > Shouldn't BOX2CC reset both NCCBOX and CCBOX, or am I doing something wrong?

     Actually, CCEDT should never look at the 3rd CCBOX in this case
and so its values do not matter.  Nonetheless, I have just updated the
procedure to zero the array and to make sure that it does not go out
of its limits (10) which is rather less than the limit on CLBOX (50).
 I also created a help file for BOX2CC - there should have been one.

The MNJ will fix all this in the morning.

Eric