[daip] ANTAB

Chris Flatters cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jul 7 18:10:15 EDT 2000

> Apologies if this isn't a "designated aip" kind of question...
> I'm trying to run ANTAB on a VLBA data set from 1995 (obscode BG028), and
> I got the bg028cal.vlba file from aspen, along with the vlba_gains.key
> file, and they read in fine with VLOG, but ANTAB only produces blank
> tables for the gains and Tsys.  I'm pretty sure I formatted the text files
> correctly, but is there something I'm missing?  Any suggestions would be
> greatly appreciated.

You have not given us sufficient information to make a diagnosis.

What was in the files generated by VLOG and what messages did ANTAB
produce? ANTAB reports the gain curves that it has processed and
the number of system temperature records that it has dealt with: these
should give you enough information to identify your problem.

	Chris Flatters
	cflatter at nrao.edu