[daip] question about BPASS (specifically, about the CHN_SHIFT field)

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Dec 13 18:21:20 EST 2000

Could someone answer this?  I presume CHN_SHIFT has something to do with
the shifting that can happen with CVEL, but it is likely that Lebach is
dealing with continuum data and not using CVEL.  In any case, I don't have
a clue why the number should be -1000 occasionally when it is normally
much less than 1.

Craig