[daip] Re: VLA polarization calibration, cookbook section 4.6

gtaylor gtaylor at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri Aug 25 10:18:06 EDT 2000

Hi Jim,

   Its a little more complicated than changing one entry in the Cookbook.
The EVPA of 3C48 changes as a function of frequency.  The correct values
to use are given in a table in section 3.3 of the VLA calibrator manual
(see http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~gtaylor/calman/polcal.html).  We can either
provide this information about the EVPA as a function of frequency
or point people to the VLA calibrator manual.  Ciao,
                                                            - Greg