[daip] UVCOP

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Sat Aug 12 22:09:34 EDT 2000

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:06:54 -0600 (MDT), Chris Flatters
   <cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu> said:

> Tony Beasley <tbeasley at cv.nrao.edu> writes:

>> hi, I'm trying to copy out the freqids from a file of VLBA data,
>> (FREQID 1, FREQID 2) etc.. It fails in TST on a Sun with the following
>> error:

> I assume that the midnight job isn't running in Green Bank since this
> was fixed two or three weeks ago.

That's odd.  AFAIK the jobs on arcturus2 and etamin are working, and
maintaining the /home/aips/31DEC99 version correctly.  There was a week or
two (back about 3 weeks ago) when the Linux job on etamin was failing due
to lack of disk space, but that got fixed and it caught up (AFAIK).

				- Pat