[daip] Recognition of bad data (

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:19:03 EDT 2000

You cannot tell if these data are bad until they are calibrated.
An approximate calibration is applied to the antennas on line, but
it is only approximate, and can easily be off relative to the
other antennas by 10% or 20%.  You must flux-calibrate your data
and then look for inconsistencies in the uv plot.

By the way, if you attach a plot at any time in the future, it
will be much easier for us if you just attach a simple postscript
plot, maybe g'zipped, but without all the uuencoding.  It was
tough for us to get access to your plot.

Hope this helps,

Jim Ulvestad