[daip] Re: UVCOP and FG table

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:01:41 EDT 2000

Vivec,

I have fixed the bug in UVCOP, that has existed long time.
UVCOP has not flagged the data if the selected FRQSEL>1.

UVCOP rewrote the (FREQID) random parameter of a visibility (RPARM(1+ILOCFQ))
to 1(one) independent on the selected FRQSEL. And this is right.

But later inside of routine DATFLG, it compares the FRQID of the FG table with
RPARM(1+ILOCFQ), which was recalculated to one ealier.
It is clear that if FRQID of the FG is not 1, then it does not match with the
data and the flagging is missing.

You can try the new version of UVCOP (at /bonito/AIPS/BUG) now.
I'll put it in the system at night. So it will be available tomorrow
morning.

Thank you for the the pointing out to the bug.

Leonia