[Calendar] Meeting Reservation Request: Computing Security Committee -Green Bank

Jennifer Neighbours jneighbo at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 23 11:13:35 EST 2011

Hi All --

I usually try to do Pat's requests.  I found multiple entries for single dates -- really weird.

I have been dealing with this one this morning and now have it scheduled after removing multiple occurrences.  I had no idea you were working on it, JJ.  What I have now is everything in place with the exception of 4 dates in SO-280, which I have notified Natti about and asked her to check on a possible shift by the VLBA Software Meeting, or a substitute room for the Security meeting.  I'm waiting to hear back from her.

I think what we just had was a collision of people trying to work on it.  Everything looks fine now and as soon as I hear back from Natti, I'll be able to add SO location for the 4 dates.

Just so you know,

Jenn