[Calendar] Meeting Reservation Request: Computing Security Committee -Green Bank

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 22 22:02:00 EST 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:34:25 -0700, Andrea Taggart <ataggart at nrao.edu> said:

>  ***** ACTION REQUIRED *****
> RESERVATION REQUEST from Andrea Taggart:

> Calendar(s): GB-137
> Date:        Feb-23-2011
> Start:       03:00 pm Eastern
> End:         04:00 pm Eastern
> Repeating:
> Repeat:      0 times
> Category:    none
> Title:       Computing Security Committee -Green Bank

The NRAOCSC has had an ongoing reservation for CV-209, GB-137, and
SO-280 for its meetings for about a decade.  I see now that Andrea did
the right thing in confirming this for GB-137, but what happened to the
209 and 280 reservations?  They seem to have disappeared!!!!!

 - Pat

--
 Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.   Webmaster (East), Computing Security Manager
 http://www.nrao.edu/~pmurphy/          http://chien-noir.com/maze.shtml

         Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase
     a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      -- Benjamin Franklin (1759)