[Calendar] Visitor Calendar Request: Bhola Panta (NAOJ)

ksharp none at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 4 11:46:20 EDT 2010

 ***** ACTION REQUIRED *****

RESERVATION REQUEST from ksharp:

Calendar(s): CV-Visitor

Date:        Nov-22-2010

Until:       Nov-24-2010

Name:        Bhola Panta (NAOJ)

Comments:    From Bhola:
...The main purpose is consultation with you and/or other developer(s) about the latest of Plone product development, including integration of external tools in the User Portal, examination of your production and development environment (software/hardware), so that we at NAOJ can make an informed decision as we prepare for more access from outside.

I also want to meet somebody involved with ARC database, who will be responsible for replication from SCO to NA ARC.

Through this visit, I hope to make myself more aware of the current issues that developers at NA ARC face, so that we at NAOJ can learn and exchange information. This is also an opportunity to renew acquaintances or get to know the people I will be working with...

 WebEvent login: https://calendar.nrao.edu/cgi-bin/publish/webevent.cgi?cmd=login

Please make this reservation if possible using the login above.

 Traceback: