[Calendar] WebAdmin Reservations

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 4 14:47:35 EDT 2010

Greetings, all.

The WebAdmin group has a recurring reservation (Eastern Times):

  01:00 pm - 02:00 pm  WebAdmin Meeting   CV ER Conf Room 209
  01:00 pm - 02:00 pm  WebAdmin Meeting   SO Mid Conf. Room 280
  01:00 pm - 02:00 pm  WebAdmin Meeting   GB Basement Conf Room

and these have been running for a decade or more.  December's
reservations are there (as are October's), but those in November had
vanished.  We lost room 280 in Socorro at today's meeting as another
group had reserved it.  Does anyone know what happened?

In any event, while I'm here, I'd like to ensure these events get
reserved for the whole of calendar year 2011 (with the rooms and times
as above).

Thanks,

 - Pat

--
 Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.   Webmaster (East), Computing Security Manager
 http://www.nrao.edu/~pmurphy/          http://chien-noir.com/maze.shtml

    "Nothing is more dangerous than a dogmatic worldview --
     nothing more constraining, more blinding to innovation,
     more destructive of openness to novelty. -- Stephen Jay Gould