[Calendar] [forwarded] Re: [nraocsc] switch?

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:32:28 EDT 2010

Please swap the current (recurring) reservations for the webdev (Web
Developer) and NRAOCSC (NRAO Computing Security Committee) meetings as
indicated in the message below.  Only the names of the meetings need
changed; everything else can remain the same.

We had to do this because a key NRAOCSC member could no longer attend at
the usual time.

Thanks,

 - Pat

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------